Data Protection Policy
Protection of your personal data is very important to us. For this reason we use your personal data solely in compliance with the applicable legal requirements for data privacy. In accordance with Art. 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we hereby inform you about how we process your data.
Personal data is processed in particular for the performance of a contract to which the da-ta subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to enter-ing into a contract in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR or for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject in accordance with Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR or pro-cessing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party and for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal entitle-ments in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
If the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data, such processing shall be legally subject to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
To the extent that processing of personal data is supported by Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, the legit-imate interests of the controller and of his or her affiliates and of the other recipients of personal data shall be first and foremost the ability to operate a customer management system for the purposes of optimizing and simplifying administration, and for the purposes of direct advertising (marketing and information measures, especially relating to the prod-ucts and services offered by the following affiliates).
In accordance with Art. 13(1)(e) GDPR the following categories of recipients exist:
* Controller’s affiliates
* Funding partners
* Social insurance institutions
* Third-party providers and service partners (e.g. development service providers; credit card providers, banks);
* Debt collection agencies, legal and tax consultants, and specialists in the assertion, exer-cise or defence of legal entitlements;
* Auditing companies for compliance with accountability;
* Courts for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements
Personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for
* performance of a contract with the data subject or
* fulfilment of a legal obligation (e.g. 7-year retention period as stipulated by the Austrian Commercial Code, Austrian Federal Fiscal Law) or
* the assertion, exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
The GDPR affords data subjects the following rights with the exceptions as set out in the corresponding provisions:
* Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR),
* Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR),
* Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR),
* Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
* Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR),
* Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
* Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR, especially the Aus-trian Data Protection Agency),
* Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7(3) GDPR), provided that processing is based on con-sent, with effect for the future.
Any queries or requests for information relating to the GDPR should be sent by letter or email our adress or firstname.lastname@example.org
If the data have not been obtained from the data subject, the following categories of per-sonal data shall be obtained from publicly accessible data bases:
* Company register data
* Insolvency data
* Residence registration data
Additional information on the right to object as provided for by Art 21 in connection with di-rect advertising:
If personal data are processed in accordance with Art. 21(2) GDPR the data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her. In the event that such an objection is made, the personal data shall no longer be processed.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
INASERV Industrial Automation Services GmbH
Neuhauser Straße 28
94099 RUHSTORF an der Rott / Inn
Tel: +43 699 155 15 120